[nsp] 12.0(22)S2 / 12.0(23)S1

Steven W. Raymond steven_raymond at eli.net
Fri Mar 14 15:50:23 EST 2003

Well, I am very sorry to report that I seem to now be seeing the SNMP
counter bug on 12.0(21)S5 on 7500s after at least 4 weeks of uptime
(including serial DS3s, HSSIs, and T1 interfaces).  Does the amount of
time have to do with something about the capacity of the counters?  Is
it just my imagination or was there a 32-bit v. 64-bit counter
conversation which discussed this problem?
Am particularly frustrated by this problem, thought that 12.0(21)S5
would work for us but the counter problem is a show-stopper.