[nsp] 12.0S: Counter fun.

Larry Rosenman ler at lerctr.org
Tue Mar 18 11:37:12 EST 2003

I heard from my TAC Engineer today....

After we look into this issue deeper, it turns out that the root cause of
counter inaccuracy is caused by "ip cef distributed". There's already a bug
logged into this, CSCdy39084. Fix of this bug(it's a big bug) ultimately
take care of the counter issue. The fix is in 12.0(25)S code.

The bad news is, that release isn't scheduled till 4/24/2003, which I've
told him that's unacceptable.....

If anyone else can help put pressure on them, it would help.

LER

Phone: +1 972-414-9812                 E-Mail: ler at lerctr.org