[nsp] 12.0S Counter Fun

Eric Osborne eosborne at cisco.com
Tue Mar 18 23:01:45 EST 2003

On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 09:40:03PM -0600, Larry Rosenman wrote:

> I heard from my TAC Engineer today....
>

> After we look into this issue deeper, it turns out that the root cause of
> counter inaccuracy is caused by "ip cef distributed". There's already a bug
> logged into this, CSCdy39084. Fix of this bug(it's a big bug) ultimately
> take care of the counter issue. The fix is in 12.0(25)S code.

CSCdy39084 is some fax-related bug in 12.2, not sure you have the
right DDTS.  But for what it's worth,
ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/isp/12.0S/ has code that's on its way to being
12.0(24)S, and may or may not have your fix in it, may or may not be
anything close to stable, and may or may not have other problems with
it.  :)

eric