[nsp] 12.2(15)B stops accepting sessions on 7200

Spin mac at telvia.it
Fri May 2 17:32:25 EDT 2003

Hi all,

We have a lot of 7200vxr as BBA  (PPPoA PPPoE). We recently switched
from the bugged 12.2(8)B to 12.2(15)B all worked fine. Now for the
second time we discovered that after 3/4 weeks of works the router
stops accepting PPP sessions. This happened twice, we need to reload
the router and all is working fine again. Some one has the same
problems? 12.2(8)B has not this problem and 12.2(15)B has not any bugs
open on tacs.

Regards
Spin