[nsp] forsale ads on cisco-nsp?

Adam Rothschild asr at latency.net
Mon May 5 19:23:08 EDT 2003

On 2003-05-05-18:17:46, Dan Hollis <goemon at anime.net> wrote:
> Are forsale ads ok on cisco-nsp? Strictly cisco gear and nothing
> else.
>
> Annoyed at isp-equipment's new $5.95-per-post policy...

Sounds a bit off-topic, borderline annoying, to me.

How about the 'equipment' list, as referenced below?

-a

----- Forwarded message from Adam Rothschild <asr at latency.net> -----

Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 13:12:30 -0400
From: Adam Rothschild <asr at latency.net>
Subject: alternate list for isp-equipment
[...]

In yet another move of stupidity, the internet.com folks are now
charging people $5/post to *post* to their isp-equipment list.  With
that in mind, I've created a list with a focus (and when I get around
to it, AUP) that's more or less the same, only free:

As much as I hate the concept of splinter lists, I feel as though this
one was difficult to avoid, given the extremely poor judgment and
greedy capitalism on internet.com's part.

Deeply sorry for any hassle my cross-posting may cause.  I'd limit my
posting to simply isp-equipment, but I'm in no mood to pony up $5, and
I realize there's more than a bit of overlap between lists. :)

Enjoy,
-a

PS: Props to Mr. Timothy Yocum for offering A/MX records in the
    prestigious ghettocolo.com domain.

----- End forwarded message -----