[nsp] Re: NAT for MPLS VPN

Vladimir Litovka doka at kiev.sovam.com
Fri May 16 12:58:09 EDT 2003

This feature was introduced in 12.2(13)T and named "NAT integration with
MPLS VPNs":

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature_guide09186a00801145f5.html

Does anybody has successull experience with it? I can't setup it on my
2691, although Feature Navigator claims that this feature supported on
2600 series.

--
:r !ripewhois DOKA-RIPE