[nsp] Is good to buy cisco refurbished equipment?

Mike Carter mike.c at altatechnologies.com
Tue May 20 09:22:27 EDT 2003

The price Cisco charges for their REMAN gear normally exceeds the cost of
doing a recert and buying traditional "Gray market" gear.  And from my
experience if you're buying the service from them anyway, Cisco rarely
raises a stink about recert...depends on the CAM.

***It would be easier to answer this question knowing what it is you're
buying.***

Regards,

Michael Carter
Sun/Cisco/IBM Sales