[[nsp] vpn 5000 problem]

Joshua Sahala joshua.ej.smith at usa.net
Wed May 21 11:28:21 EDT 2003

gavin,

if i remember correctly, the windows vpn 'adaptor' doesn't work with
the cisco vpn concentrators...however; i did find this on the cisco site
(but i'm not sure that it is quite what you are looking for)
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/ \
     technologies_configuration_example09186a00800b12b5.shtml

joshua