[RE: [nsp] PIX ASA v. ACL]

Joshua Sahala joshua.ej.smith at usa.net
Thu May 22 13:24:52 EDT 2003

stephen gill has written some stuff on this (or at least something
similar):
http://www.qorbit.net/documents/maximizing-firewall-availability.pdf
http://www.qorbit.net/documents/maximizing-firewall-availability.htm

if i remember correctly, some of the 'bugs' he discusses have been
fixed, but i think it may help to answer your questions mourad

/joshua