[nsp] 6506 UK PWR question

Mike Carter mike.c at altatechnologies.com
Wed May 28 10:46:54 EDT 2003

Thank you for all the responses...to clarify I believe I am hearing that
Cisco does not make a pwr cable with the cammando plug and that this plus
needs to be purchased seperate and swapped with the existing three pin on
the 7513-acu.  Is this common procedure for powering cat boxes in the UK.
Thanks again.

Mike