[[nsp] ACLs on 2948G-L3]

Joshua Sahala joshua.ej.smith at usa.net
Fri May 30 13:26:09 EDT 2003

i have run into something similar on a 7513 (12.2(15)T) - the acl would
permit/deny random traffic (blocking things that were permitted, allowing
what wasn't) - BUT, if i added a log statment to most (all) of the
entries, suddenly, it worked.  the counters worked, the entries matched
the right packets, etc (of course the side effect was that 90%+ of the
traffic was logged).
i was unable to find a bug report, and my attempted debugs yielded
nothing, so i ended up taking the acl down (security, what security)

/joshua

gert.doering at physik.tu-muenchen.de