[nsp] Good WRED examples on cco?

John Smith cisconsp at myrealbox.com
Sat May 31 00:49:52 EDT 2003

Anyone know of good WRED configuration examples for a 7200 platform?

I've searched on CCO but really haven't found what I'm looking for.  There seems to be good GSR examples, but not really for the 7200.

Basically I'm just looking to read up on a real world example of how (where) the precedence bit is set on the network, and how to WRED to achieve a specific bandwidth requirements.

If anyone has a good link that they wouldn't mind sharing, it would be appreciated.

Thanks.