[nsp] Recommended Cisco 7401 IOS Release

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Mon Nov 3 13:15:34 EST 2003

	I've been having decent luck with 12.2(18)S1
as of late.

	there are a few problems with the image that i've seen but
none that are criticaly fatal that will prevent deployment.  Cisco
is also planning on fixing them for the next 18S2 release.

	I'm using the release on both 7200 and 7500's.  Can't
speak specifically about 7400's but I suspect your luck will be
very similar to my 7200 experiences.

	- jared