[nsp] Cisco 36xx DC/AC Power Supply question

Donovan Hill lists at lazyeyez.net
Mon Nov 3 13:40:39 EST 2003

I had responded off list (which wasn't my intention) to the original poster
saying "probably not".

I think he'll have problems if the 3620 power supply is not rated as high as
the 3640 supply and he has the chassis loaded with more than 2 network
modules. (I'm using a pretty rough guesstimation to say how many modules it
can handle.)

But it's good to know that in a pinch, it'll work.

Thanks.

On Monday 03 November 2003 09:45 am, Martin Robinson wrote:
> Hello Roman,
>
> We did this last week without any problems.
>
> Regards Martin.R
>
> > Network Hardware Resale Europe
> > Singaporestraat 66
> > 1175 RA Lijnden (Amsterdam)
> > The Netherlands
> > T:   +31 (0) 20-4496927
> > F:   +31 (0) 20-4496923
> > E:  martin at networkhardware.com
> > I:    www.networkhardware.com
> >
> > "To be the most trusted source for used Cisco equipment"

Donovan Hill
Electronics Engineering Technologist, CCNA
www.lazyeyez.net, www.gwsn.com