[nsp] Recommended Cisco 7401 IOS Release

Darren Smith data at barrysworld.com
Tue Nov 4 04:42:54 EST 2003

So much for 12.3(3)a then!

Ip flow-export destination <ip> <port>
Ip flow-export version 5 origin-as bgp-nexthop

Just added those 2 lines to my router to see it stop responding!

Just managed to Console in and spotted it on 100% CPU with nothing on the
process list showing obscene usage.

ucode: filename 'system:pxf/ucode0' revision 1.1
state:  is running, number of starts 1
uptime: 14:54:38

PXF works now tho ;)

Ho Hum