[nsp] MPLS-VPN & LABELS

Nikos Leontsinis nikos at oteglobe.net
Thu Nov 6 04:55:35 EST 2003

One of my mpls-vpn customers is connected to a cisco 12012 with two
sites/interfaces, both sites belong to the same vrf (vpn). When I
attempt to enable a bgp+labels session on the first site, and an ldp
session is already activated for the second, we get the following
message on the router:

router(config-router-af)#neighbor 1.1.1.1 send-label
LDP label distribution is enabled in at least one interface in the VRF
Disable LDP based label distribution first to enable EBGP based label
distribution

I know this is a problem associated with a bug on 12.0.24 S2.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios120/120newft
/120
limit/120s/120s24/fscscl24.htm#1039486

However I need to find a solution does anyone knows anything about that?

/nikos