[nsp] slb predictor

Rubens Kuhl Jr. rubens at email.com
Tue Nov 11 17:49:32 EST 2003

Field experience told me that leastconns can be a nightmare under extremely
high load, because it would take down every node, one by one, by throwing
too much requests at it. If you can impose some boundaries such as max
connections and max new connections/s on a per node basis, than using
predictors such as leastconns or minimum response time will be fine.
Otherwise, stay with something unrelated to the system state such as
roundrobin.

Rubens