[nsp] High latency

Kevin kevin at honeycomb.net
Wed Nov 12 13:58:52 EST 2003

I'm having a really strange Issue with my 7513,
It seems like the 7513 will make the latency on any link
Jump up to a peak of 100ms to 400ms for a few packets then settle down
to below 1ms
Then after a little while (30sec to 1min) it'll do the same thing,
The cpu load when this happens is around 30%-40% (this load is constant
during the day),
None of the interfaces are overloaded, it happens on all the interfaces.
Is there anything else I can do to diagnose the problem?
It's a 7513 with an RSP4 and 12.2(14)s3.

Any Suggestions?
Kevin,