[nsp] EIGRP next hop

Haesu haesu at towardex.com
Sun Nov 16 07:48:12 EST 2003

How are you setting it via nexthop ? Is the nexthop being carried in the route
advertisement?

I've seen some people do this using some IGPs (OSPF in what I saw), but most
people I know who do this are service providers where all their routers speak
IBGP, so they use bgp for this purpose. We do this on IBGP as well. Any /32
prefix that is tagged with 27552:666 in announcement triggers Null-route on all
routers on the network.

-hc

--
Haesu C.
TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
http://www.towardex.com | haesu at towardex.com
Cell: (978)394-2867     | Office: (978)263-3399 Ext. 170
Fax: (978)263-0033      | POC: HAESU-ARIN