[nsp] Suggestions on Versioning Control

Matt Stockdale mstockda at logicworks.net
Tue Nov 18 11:06:24 EST 2003

We use Rancid (http://www.shrubbery.net/rancid/), which works well. It
doesn't run right on linux(redhat), or at least it didn't a few months
ago, but if you have a solaris or *bsd box lying around you should be
good. You can run it as often as you need for granularity. Not only will
it store all changes in CVS, it will mail you the changes when it finds
them. always handy to get a nice note telling you what someone else just
changed on one of your core switches or routers right after everything
goes to hell..

Matt