[nsp] Cat6500 firewall service module

Robert A. Hayden rhayden at geek.net
Mon Nov 24 12:42:33 EST 2003

So far we haven't, but I have a pretty big interest in some of the claims
of being able to do context-based transparent firewalling at around 250
contexts per card.  If the information I've seen matches the real-world
performace (something I don't see often from Cisco) they could be pretty
snazzy.

We hope to get two in for testing sometime in 1Q04.

- Robert Hayden
Univeristy of Wisconsin Madison