[nsp] BGP dmzlink-bw?

Shankar Vemulapalli svemulap at cisco.com
Tue Nov 25 15:03:46 EST 2003

Hi Matthew -

Yes, you should be able to Loadbalance based on the bandwidth -

Take a look at the following CCO-URLs for more information:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1829/products_feature_guide09186a008012db46.html#1027175
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature_guide09186a0080087c21.html

Hope it helps.

Thanks,