[nsp] EtherChannel

Nipper, Arnold arnold at nipper.de
Thu Nov 27 07:49:17 EST 2003

Olav,

we do it between two Catalyst 6509 running CatOS and it works like a
charm. But be aware that it is only useful (imho) when the number of
links in your channel is 2^n, n=0,1,2,3 (see also
http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/2003-November/006873.html)

Arnold

On Thursday, November 27, 2003 1:32 PM, Olav Langeland
<Olav.Langeland at activeisp.com> wrote:
> It will soon be necessary to upgrade our border routers to more than
100Mbit
> on the inside interfaces, gigabit fiber is one option but
EtherChannel seems