[nsp] Protecting border routers

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 21:14:18 EST 2003

Theres not a lot you can do to a router (excluding the rare times when a major
exploit has been found out).. why dont you just leave it outside and  make sure
that you disable all the usual stuff (small servers, http etc) and acl your
telnet/ssh login. To get back thro a fw to management systems you can poke a
hole on the fw..

Steve