[nsp] BGP best route problem

Aki Anttila aki.anttila at cygate.fi
Wed Oct 1 09:02:58 EDT 2003

Hi!

It seems that you cannot get "show ipv6 route" in user exec mode. Anyhow,
my first suggestion would be that the next-hop is not reachable all the
time. Could you paste more of the configs? I would be interested to know,
by what means you get the next-hop address and whether it is a loopback or
physical address?

Aki