[nsp] turboACL

Haesu haesu at towardex.com
Tue Oct 7 15:21:49 EDT 2003

Hi,

Is anyone here using TurboACL with successful experience? I've read Cisco.com and ISP Essentials docs about TuroACL and its benefits,etc and I also did some Google search and found some people where bitten by bugs in certain IOS versions, etc.. I'd like to know if there is anyone here on this list who's using turboACL w/o problems, and seeing expected benefits..

I'm in need of applying a 57 lines long ACL toward a customer interface on a 7206VXR/NPE-G1 box, but it doesn't have 'access-list compiled' activated yet (since I never had a need to put up an access-list that goes beyond 6 lines to be beneficial from turboacl, on that box).

Thanks!
-hc

--
Haesu C.
TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
http://www.towardex.com | haesu at towardex.com
Cell: (978)394-2867     | Office: (978)263-3399 Ext. 170
Fax: (978)263-0033      | POC: HAESU-ARIN