[nsp] Maximum Flash supported in the CISCO 4700M+

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Fri Oct 10 05:46:52 EDT 2003

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 03:15:01PM +0530, Fast Track Technologies wrote:
> My customer insists that the 4700M+ supports 64 MB Flash..and the CISCO
> document supporting this is attached.

Interesting reading indeed.

The document is clearly outdated in a few places (it misses the 4700M
which can go to 64 Mb DRAM).  So I'd tend to believe the CCO document
more.

On the other hand, this is one of the scenarios where it might make sense
to just try it.  4700s are always good for a surprise...

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de