[nsp] Bandwidth Limit

Glynn S. Condez gcondez at coollink.us
Thu Oct 23 07:38:02 EDT 2003

Do you think 32MB of memory can handle the traffic-shaping?

I tried this but after enabling the traffic-shape in the interface, show
running-config wont display anything.

access-list 101 permit ip host 192.168.1.2 any
access-list 101 permit ip any host 192.168.1.2

#on interface E0/0
traffic-shape group 101 128000

Here's the network diagram.

[192.168.2.0/24]----[nat