[nsp] multichassis multilink PPP

Lucas Iglesias l.iglesias at tiba.com
Fri Oct 24 10:48:37 EDT 2003

We had been using PPP Multilink over 3 E1 links and works just fine (the
load balancing is almost perfect). As someone mentioned the CPU incresed,
but not so baddly.
But as I know, all the E1 interfaces participating into the multilink have
to be from the same VIP card.
If you try to make a multilink group with E1 from different VIPs, it won't
work.

regards,
Lucas.