[nsp] GSR Linecard Question

Matt Ryan Matt.Ryan at telewest.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 05:18:47 EST 2003

Hank Nussbacher wrote:
>What I would like to see from Cisco is a single, comprehensive table that
>shows things like Netflow, sampled Netflow, QOS, ACLs, rACLs, QOS, etc. for

>each linecard engine.

They have this internally to Cisco - perhaps your SE can get a copy for you.

Matt.

Live Life in Broadband
www.telewest.co.uk

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of
the company. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in
error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any
computer.