[nsp] QOS and Machba

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Tue Oct 28 10:44:45 EST 2003

With 750k you should look great!  We run all ours at 384k and it looks
pretty good.  What are you running, ie. Endpoints, MCU, Routers,
Switches, Lines, etc. etc. With QoS I shouldn't be a big issue.  We did
have some issues with our MCU and the endpoints.  They didn't talk
nicely with one another until we back reved the MCU.

Scott