[nsp] multichassis multilink PPP

Dennis Peng dpeng at cisco.com
Wed Oct 29 18:29:39 EST 2003

I agree. Multichassis multilink should work for dedicated links. Just
make sure you are doing authentication. Turning off fragmentation
usually helps multilink performance, however in the case of
multichassis multilink, a L2F encapsulated multilink fragment which is
full sized (1500 bytes) will need to be fragmented/reassembled and
hurt performance unless you have a MTU > 1500 linking the sgbp peers.

Dennis