[nsp] Script for gathering logs from routers?

C. Jon Larsen jlarsen at richweb.com
Thu Oct 30 15:55:06 EST 2003

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, Temkin, David wrote:

> To answer the last four emails, I have an issue where the router is outside
> of a firewall and it's not acceptable to open the syslog port inbound, so
> instead we're going to opt for gathering the logs.

Try setting the terminal length to 0, and then using the show log command
from a scripted (expect or perl) rsh/ssh session.

> Thanks,
> -Dave

+ Jon Larsen: Chief Technology Officer, Richweb, Inc.
+ Richweb.com: Providing Internet-Based Business Solutions since 1995
+ GnuPG Public Key: http://richweb.com/jlarsen.gpg
+ Business: (804) 359.2220 x 101; Mobile: (804) 307.6939