[nsp] ARP storm

Carrara, Richard Richard.Carrara at datareturn.com
Wed Sep 3 21:45:10 EDT 2003

Are the ARPs originating from the router or clients?  If the router, are any defaults statically defined in addition to the dynamics?  If yes, make sure they are pointing to a next hop IP and not an interface?  If originating from the clients I'd try turning off proxy arp or checking their network/mask settings.

Richard