[nsp] Tri-homed with HSRP

Jack.W.Parks at alltel.com Jack.W.Parks at alltel.com
Thu Sep 4 11:40:16 EDT 2003

Play with local pref on your ibgp peering statements based on which set
of routes you receive from each ISP.  You will have a lot of redirected
packets (because of HSRP) to the second Internet router, due to your
network design.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk365/tk80/technologies_tech_not
e09186a00800c95bb.shtml#localpref

This is from the BGP Case Study Guide on Cisco's Web site.

Jack