[nsp] BGP question

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 18:37:47 EDT 2003

Ok so yuo need to change something thats checked after the as path length. Your
best bet is the metric (MED):

route-map prov1-feed-in permit 10
 set metric 0
route-map prov2-feed-in permit 10
 set metric 50

lowest med wins so prov1 will get the traffic all other things (inc as-path
length being equal)

Steve