[nsp] Migrating an Catalyst 6509 from CatOS to IOS

Simon Hamilton-Wilkes simon at jettis.com
Mon Sep 15 20:10:37 EDT 2003

Depends whether you're doing mostly switching, or mostly routing on the box.

the 'interface range gi1/1 - 6/48' prevents you having to go into every
interface.

My old irritation was the huge configs I ended up with, but now you can
include and exclude lines, and 'do' commands while in config mode I could
never go back.