[nsp] remapping VLAN IDs between .1q trunk ports on the 3550?

Sean Mathias seanm at prosolve.com
Sat Sep 20 18:06:42 EDT 2003

Well, I don't believe the 3550 has precisely what you are looking for.
The best/closest it can offer from my understanding would be
double-tagging in 802.1q tunneling.  I understand your dilemma and
scenario, but this really is an access switch, not what I expect to be
used as a PE/PE device.

However, as new as this platform is, the code is being enhanced fairly
regularly.

Sean