[nsp] another mindbender for you guys

Aaron Howell aaronh at amerion.net
Tue Sep 23 15:11:43 EDT 2003

Here's a fun one:

I've got a 7513 with an ATM DS3 card in it (PA-A3-T3, I believe).  As
soon as I plug a DS3 into the card, the router locks up hard.  It does
not reboot itself, it just stops forwarding packets, and quits accepting
input on the console.  Nothing I have found comes close to this kind of
behavior, and I'm completely at a loss for what would cause it (of
course, i'm completely at a loss for lots of other things too, but I
digress...)  If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate some feedback.

Thanks,
Aaron Howell
--
Network/System Administrator