[nsp] Router dumping core

james hackerwacker at cybermesa.com
Wed Sep 24 01:43:27 EDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 18:25, Leah Lynch wrote:
> Have you recently upgraded software or added new configuration items or hardware?

Yes, we added a PA-T3 card, single DS 3 port about 3-4 weeks ago..
Looking at diffs (2 months) of the archived configs, the only config
changes were
a few lines to add the PA-T3, and a line or 2 of added ACL's for the
worm.After the first last crash, to removed the ACL's from the main
interface.

Thanks !!!
--
James Edwards
Routing and Security
jamesh at cybermesa.com
At the Santa Fe Office: Internet at Cyber Mesa
Store hours: 9-6 Monday through Friday
Phone support 365 days till 10 pm via the Santa Fe office:
505-988-9200 or Toll Free: 888-988-2700