[nsp] Switch Fraud

Sam Stickland sam_ml at spacething.org
Thu Apr 1 05:56:04 EST 2004

Have checked back with the client, and it turns out what they are actually
saying is that the system serial number reported by Sh ver is different from
the system serial number on the sticker on the back of the chasis and the
sticker on the box.

Also the MAC address sticker on the chasis blatently isn't a mac address (or
if it is it's the first MAC address I've seen that's has H's and V's in
it!).

Sam