[nsp] ospf default routes and bgp injection

Nick Kraal nick at arc.net.my
Tue Apr 6 08:44:55 EDT 2004

Following up on this one. We all know that the IGP of choice used should
carry only infrastructure networks and kept as small as possible. The rest
should be announced via iBGP. Is there a document that explains this
rationale clear --having some difficulty convincing some folks.

Thanks in advance,

-nick/