[nsp] regexp question

BirsenO at garanti.com.tr BirsenO at garanti.com.tr
Tue Apr 6 09:07:42 EDT 2004

Hello Peter

You can try
^(1234_)+([0-9]_)*$

Birsen

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net]On Behalf Of Peter L
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 1:05 PM
To: cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: [nsp] regexp question

Hi
I have a question regarding a regular expression I'm trying to fix and
hopefully someone that's excellent at regular expressions can help me. I
would like to accept everything from a peer + everyting from the ASs his
peering with directly. Example:
Accept:
1234 1234
1234 567
1234 1234 655
1234 654 654
Deny:
1234 654 989
or
1234 567 567 2323
ando so forth..
So far I have:
^(1234_)+([0-9]+)*$
This accepts everthing except when the second AS is prepended(1234 654 654).
Is i possible to fix this in one expression? Otherwise I have to setup
filters for every AS and that would not be very dynamic.

Thank you
Peter

This message and attachments are confidential and intended solely for the individual(s) stated in this
message.If you received this message although you are not the addressee you are responsible to keep the
message confidential .The sender has no responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of the
information in the message and its attachments.Our company shall have no liability for any changes
or late receiving,loss of integrity and confidentiality,viruses and any damages caused in
anyway to your computer system.

Bu mesaj ve ekleri mesajda gonderildigi belirtilen kisi/kisilere ozeldir ve gizlidir.Bu mesajin muhatabi
olmamaniza ragmen tarafiniza ulasmis olmasi halinde mesaj iceriginin gizliligi ve bu gizlilik yukumlulugune
uyulmasi zorunlulugu tarafiniz icin de soz konusudur.Mesaj ve eklerinde yer alan bilgilerin dogrulugu ve
guncelligi konusunda gonderenin ya da sirketimizin herhangi bir sorumlulugu bulunmamaktadir.Sirketimiz
mesajin ve bilgilerinin size degisiklige ugrayarak veya gec ulasmasindan, butunlugunun ve gizliliginin
korunamamasindan, virus icermesinden ve bilgisayar sisteminize verebilecegi herhangi bir zarardan
sorumlu tutulamaz.