[nsp] ospf default routes and bgp injection

Nick Kraal nick at arc.net.my
Tue Apr 6 22:23:31 EDT 2004

Steve,

Thanks for your reply. Redistributing BGP into an IGP and vice-versa are
known no-nos and an IGP should be used to carry only infrastructure
networks. Over espresso based arguments with other service providers here,
was wondering more along the lines of this. For a PoP for example, is there
any difference running aggregation via something like OSPF summary commands
in comparison to announcing aggregated prefixes via iBGP.

Regards,

-nick/