[nsp] T1 CPE choice recommendation?

Richard J. Sears rsears at adnc.com
Wed Apr 7 17:03:07 EDT 2004

We utilize 1600, 1700 and 2600 Cisco routers. We have around 400
deployed T1s.

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 12:49:38 -0700
"Jim Devane" <jim at powerpulse.cc> wrote:

> All,
>

>             Trying to get a feel for what people are happy with deploying on
> the CPE for a T1 router. Compiling a list of products I want to test. I am
> looking for contenders ( and pref. product lines ) other than the usual
> suspects like Netopia and Cisco and Adtran.
>

>             Thanks,
>
>             Jim

Richard J. Sears
Vice President
American Digital Network
rsears at adnc.com
http://www.adnc.com
858.576.4272 - Phone
858.427.2401 - Fax

I fly because it releases my mind
from the tyranny of petty things . .

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've
never been hurt and dance like you do when nobody's
watching."