[nsp] ospf default routes and bgp injection

Nick Kraal nick at arc.net.my
Wed Apr 7 21:25:25 EDT 2004

Neil,

Your last point made on the 'gotcha' is a good and valid one --especially
when you have network allocations for ISDN dial/backup customers and they
then decide to dial to another PoP. This was one of the arguments put
forward. So there will always be a small number (hopefully) of unavoidable
IP blocks running around on the IGP.

-nick/