[nsp] IPv6 OIDs/security

Nick Kraal nick at arc.net.my
Mon Apr 12 05:49:23 EDT 2004

To follow on this issue. Basically we have SNMP ACLs for "ro" and "rw"
access on the router in addition to changing the community strings. Was just
wondering if there is a way to incorporate IPv6 ACLs in addition to the IPv4
ACLs.

Also with the move to v4/v6 dual stacking, has Cisco released a guideline on
IPv6 security?

Best regards,

-nick/