[nsp] bgp vulnerability?

Kinczli Zoltán Zoltan.Kinczli at Synergon.hu
Tue Apr 20 17:30:20 EDT 2004

hello,

  looking glasses, with option to display the 'sh ip bgp ne' output are harmful

Connection state is ESTAB, I/O status: 1, unread input bytes: 0
Local host: x.x.x.x, Local port: 179
Foreign host: y.y.y.y, Foreign port: zzzzz

Enqueued packets for retransmit: 0, input: 0  mis-ordered: 0 (0 bytes)

Event Timers (current time is 0x215F4C638):
Timer          Starts    Wakeups            Next
Retrans        456927       1567             0x0
TimeWait            0          0             0x0
AckHold        421434     291415             0x0
SendWnd             1          0             0x0
KeepAlive          51          0             0x0
GiveUp              0          0             0x0
PmtuAger            0          0             0x0
DeadWait            0          0             0x0

iss: aaa  snduna: bbb  sndnxt: ccc    sndwnd: ddd
irs: eee  rcvnxt: fff  rcvwnd: ggg    delrcvwnd: hhh

rgds,
  -zoltan