[nsp] BGP TTL Security Check

Roger grunky at rockriver.net
Sat Apr 24 12:57:26 EDT 2004

Danny McPherson wrote:

> On Apr 24, 2004, at 4:30 AM, Gert Doering wrote:
>
>> No.  Some statements clearly point out that the author had no idea
>> what he
>> was talking about.
>

> Ahh, OK.  In case it wasn't obvious - I never actually
> read the documentation, I simply read the fragment that
> was included in an earlier email.
>
> Thanks for pointing that out Gert.

Even though this was the billionth time this was discussed.  I feel that
the docs are a little confusing... At least some good might come out of
this.  I'm going to suggest that the docs on this page be tweak a little.

--
Rock River Internet                          Roger Grunkemeyer
202 W. State St, 8th Floor                grunky at rockriver.net
Rockford, IL 61101                           815-968-9888 x101