[nsp] bgp vulnerability?

Volodymyr Yakovenko vovik at dumpty.org
Sun Apr 25 09:08:04 EDT 2004

On Fri, Apr 23, 2004 at 03:41:20PM -0400, Dmitry Volkov wrote:
>Interesting..
>How much memory it takes ? what platform ?

Memory requirements should not be significantly bigger.

Platforms - mutualy any, which supports MPLS and has enough memory to satisfy
your (full-view?) BGP requirements. There is no anything special.

Traditional design - Internet in global routing as transport for MPLS VPNs is
just tradition. You can run global in private address space and Internet
as MPLS VPN.

>Dmitry

Regards,
Volodymyr.